Monday, September 3, 2012

Rainbow Dotticure

Hello lades, I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend and are having a wonderful labor day. Can you believe it is September already? *side not only 9 more day until my 4th anniversary*

I'm sure most of you are aware that this past Saturday was the first Saturday of the month making it "Sassy Saturday" over at Shelly's. This month the theme was "dotticures".  I've seen alot of them lately but hadn't gotten around to it, even though I had it planned. I decided to do rainbow dots since I LOVE rainbows. Everything is better if it's rainbow hued.



I started off with a white base coat and then used a dotting tool to make the dots. I used (in order from left to right) Zoya Sooki, WnW Sunny Side Up, CG Lemon Fizz, SH Limestone, SH Blue Me Away, Nail Fantasies Celeste, Zoya Mira, and WnW How I Met Your Magenta.


I suck at making uniform dots and getting the spacing right. But, this was fun and I can't wait to try it again. Next time I'll take my time and maybe that will help with the spacing issues and keep the dots uniform.

What do you guys think of the 'dotticure'? Have you tried them, or plan to? Let me know. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...