Saturday, September 15, 2012

10 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 1

Good morning ladies, hope all is well!

As you may have heard Erica at Erica's Nails and More is doing a 10 day nail art challenge. I'm sure you have seen and maybe even done a 31 day challenge, but I don't think I could keep it up for that many days so 10 seems perfect for me.



Day one is favorite color. I just couldn't decided between lilac or mint, I love both so much, so I just went with both. They are both by Sally Hansen and are part of the X-treme Wear line. I also added a stamp using the Salon Express plate SE22. I just realized that the stamp should have went sideways instead of up and down, but oh well. Obviously, Lacey Lilac is on my pointer and ring finger and Mint Sorbet is on my middle and pinky.


Well, that's all for now, as always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed. Please stay tuned for the rest of the challenge, there are some fun things to come. Tomorrows post promises lots of pink!

Also, if you are interested in what other's have done for today check out Erica's facebook page. I'm pretty sure she'll have an album dedicated to each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...