Sunday, September 16, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 2

Good morning ladies, we are onto day 2 of the challenge. And today it's....Favorite Animal! This one was a no-brainer for me. Anyone who knows me knows that my favorite animal has always been pigs. I love all pigs: big ones, small ones, fat ones and fatter ones lol. My grandma had them when I was little and apparently is was all they could do to keep me away from them. I think my love for them boarders on obsessive.



This was my first real stab at free hand nail art so please forgive me. It's not real obvious that they are pigs, but that's what they are supposed to be. My gf said they looked like pink cows (thanks hun!). I used Tip Top Pink Lady as the base, Zoya Whitney as the snout and ears, and Pure Ice Superstar and LA Colors Black Velvet as the eyes and nostril holes.


Well, that's it for day 2. This is so much fun, I just wanna sit and do all 10 days at one time. But, I feel like that's cheating, so I'll refrain. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed. Also, don't forget to stop by Erica's to check out the rest of the entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...