Thursday, September 20, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 6

Welcome back ladies, we are at day 6, which is polka dots! (Also referred to as a "dotticure") This is my second one and was inspired by one that I found on pinterest. I think this one turned out better than my last one.

For this, I started out with a base of Julep's Jessica, my absolute favorite light blue! Then I used dotting tools to make the dots in Zoya Arizona and Pure Ice Superstar. (that poor thing gets used alot! Good thing I have about 4 bottles)


Ok, so it didn't turn out exactly like I planned, but I still like it. Don't forget to stop by Erica's and check out everyone else's. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...