Friday, September 21, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 7

Hello ladies, thank you for joining me again. We are at day 7, and it is flowers. This is my favorite so far! I recently got some nail stickers from Jilltastic Nail Design, but I couldn't find them, so I decided to use a stamp. I have fallen for stamping now that I've gotten the hang of it!

I started with a base of LA Colors Magnetic Force, which is an orangy-coral with golden shimmer. Then I stamped using Pure Ice Superstar (told you it gets used alot), then used a dotting tool and LA Colors Aqua Crystals to make the detail in the middle. The stamps are SE plates 19&21.




This is really simple, but very cute, and I think really girly. Like I said, my favorite so far. Don't forget to stop by Erica's and check out the rest of the entries. There are some talented ladies participating. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...