Monday, September 24, 2012

10 Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 10!

"Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let go..."

Sorry about that, it's completely natural for me to randomly break into song. Happens multiple times a day. lol

But we really have come to the end of the road so to speak. This is the last day of the challenge. I'm gonna miss it, but I already have a whole list of ideas to show you guys. But, before that I have a review of some Halloween polishes! I can't wait to show you those either, they are gorgeous.

OK, back to the mani at hand. Today's assignment was to re-create our favorite. I was gonna redo my most popular, but I went in the other direction and did my least popular. I did day 3, with a twist. I chose my second favorite holiday, Halloween, and did a water marble using orange and black. Please keep in mind that this is only my third time doing this.

I started with a base of Zoya Arizona (a great tip from Shelly). Then made my rings using it and Tip Top Black Forest, and LA Colors Live on my ring finger. That's the point where it all goes wrong. They just won't cooperate. I just need more practice I think.


Well, that's it for today, and for this challenge. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. Don't forget to stop by Erica's to see everyone else's. As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...