Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chocolaty Goodness

Evening ladies!

I am really excited about this, it's my first water marble that I think the whole thing was successful. Plus it reminds me of sweets! At first I thought it looked like chocolate-vanilla swirl ice cream, but then my honey said it reminded her of Hershey Hugs, and then I thought or Zebra cakes! So many delicious sweets.

This is China Glaze Foie Gras and Pure Ice Superstar. I started out just playing around with polish just to see if I could perfect my rings. Then I decided what tha heck? Why not go for it, so glad I did. I ended up doing both hands and am wearing it for a full mani (a first).


I'm really happy with how this turned out. I think my ringer finger is my favorite. But, this makes me want some white chocolate. But I really don't need it lol.

Stay tuned because I plan on even more nail art, and sometime in the next week some indie Halloween polishes! As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...