Wednesday, September 19, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 5

   Okay ladies, we have reached day 5, the half-way point. The days are just flyin by. I was thinking of letting you guys tell me some nail art you would like to see. I can't promise that I'd get to it right away, but I would eventually.

   Ok, back to the challenge, todays task are gradients. I've been pracgticing these since I agreed to do this, and I just couldn't get the hang of it. Finally, Erica suggested using a kitchen sponge. That did the trick! This was my first semi-successful attempt. I've done a couple more, but I like this one the best.


I started with a white base, and then sponged on CG For Audrey and Zoya Malia. I did a strip of the CG, mixed the two in the middle, and a strip of the Zoya on the sponge. I know there are other ways to do it, but this is what worked for me. I topped at that off with a coat of Pure Ice Don't You Wish to give it some sparkle.

Well, that's day 5, kind of frustrating, but I'm finally getting the hang of it. Don't forget to stop by Ericas to see the rest ( I'm sure there are some good ones!), and come back tomorrow for a pinterest inspired mani! As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...