Friday, June 1, 2012

Zoya Dove

So, today I have my first review/swatch for you. I got the lovely Zoya Dove from copious.com for only 1 cent. For those of you who don't know about Copious it's website kind of like ebay mixed with facebook. For those of you that would like to try it you can use my link to sign up and get a $10 credit (I'll get $5 when you make your first purchase) http://copious.com/invites/4f98c1006058f12300040b23 
Now on to the polish!:
Zoya Dove is described as a soft, delicate light neutral gray with an opaque, glossy creme finish.

 In the sunlight
Low light




In sunlight, no topcoat



Low light, with topcoat



Low light, no topcoat


This went on beautifully and was opaque in two coats, although I could have gotten away with one on my pinky. The formula was wonderful, it wasn't too thin or too thick ( I find some cremes to be too thick). I'm not really a fan of gray's but this one I love. I just keep staring at my nails.
Normally I change my polish every 2-3 days but I'm gonna let this one go just to see how long it will last and will keep ya'll updated.


Zoya Dove can be found at http://zoya.com/content/38/item/Zoya/Zoya-Nail-Polish-Dove.html
Don't have a Zoya account yet? Use https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/011B8305 and get a free bottle ( just pay S&H), but add two more bottles to your cart and you get free shipping. That's 3 bottles for $16!




Anything else you'd like to know? or just wanna say hi? Comment below, I'd love to hear from you.








*please excuse the bad pics, my camera was being wonky (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...