Friday, June 22, 2012

Tattoo Nail Art

Good early morning ladies, once again I can't sleep, so I decided to play around with some nail art.

A few months ago cutepolish posted a video on youtube about how to do tattoo nails. I was dying to try it and just recently found some temporary tattoos that I liked. So, tonight my fiancee has wonderfully allowed me to practice on her nails (she will do this from time to time).


What I love most is the simplicity: just a white base coat, apply the tattoo as you would on your skin, then seal with a topcoat! I also tried it with a colored base coat and....well lets just say it was a fail :(



Although mine didn't work out, I can't wait to try this again. What do you think? Is this something that you'll try? Leave me a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...