Friday, June 15, 2012

NOTD: Whimsical Kristen


Good evening ladies, I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Usually when I get a copious credit I already know what I'm gonna use it for because I've been late night stalking the sight for a couple of days. But Monday when the do it yourself lady  posted the link for a credit I had no idea what to get.
As I was going through all the polish on the site I came across Revlon's Whimsical. I've seen it some other girls collections, thought it was pretty, but couldn't find it in my area. (I had been debating on just buying it from the Ulta website, but the shipping fees for just one polish stopped me every time)

While googleing swatches I came across a picture where someone had layered it over Zoya's Kristen. As luck would have it I had just ordered Kristen a few days before. And so my decision to get whimsical was sealed. As luck would have it again the lady that was selling whimsical wasn't too far from me and it got here the same day as Kristen.So, I present to you my nails of the day:



















Those glitters remind me of cotton candy

Kristen was little runny, so there was some pooling in my cuticles. It was also tad streaky on the first coat, but the second pretty much evened that out. Whimsical went on fine, but it was kinda hard to get an even amount of glitter on each nail.

You can really see the lack of even glitter distrobution on my right hand

The combination of the two just seem so pretty and delicate to me and I absolutely love it! I'm also curious to find out what Sinful Colors Cinderella would look like over Kristen or maybe over Whimsical. Or maybe whimsical over a light pink? I'm gonna have fun experimenting with this one.




Have a question for me? Or just something you wanna say? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...