Sunday, June 10, 2012

Zoya Sooki

Hello everybody! I hope you've had a wonderful Sunday.
 If you're a fan of HBO's True Blood then you are well aware that today is the season 5 premire. In honor of this I decided to wear Zoya Sooki ( I know not spelled the same). This is another polish that I bought on copious for a penny. I LOVE copious!


Sooki is described as a bright, clean, cool cherry red with a subtle jelly finish. I actually thought the jelly finish was pretty strong (which I love). This covered great in 1 coat, although I used 2 because I have a thing with odd numbers, slight OCD.
It's been raining here all day, so I couldn't get any sunlight pics and was only able to get one good one inside. I hope the sun comes out tomorrow so I can get some pics outside cause the one I got does not do this polish justice. She is beautiful.


Like I said, this picture just does not do it justice. I really hope I can get one tomorrow that will capture the beauty that is Sooki. That's it for now....enjoy the rest of your day! :)








Got a question? Or just something to say? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...