Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fun with Zoya Wednesday and Zuza!

Good evening ladies, I hope you all are enjoying your day. It's raining here, so that's a bummer :(

Last night I was having trouble deciding what to do for my mani today so I posted my choices on facebook and asked for suggestions. Polished by Maddie suggested Wednesday and Zuza, thus solving my problem! I decided to do french tips since I haven't had them in a while. I'm sure you've had enough of my blabbering, so on to the pictures:


I love bottle shots (lol)


I started of with Wednesday as the base:

one coat


two coats

Then I added Zuza for the tips:



Finally, I added one coat of my favorite top coat:

Sally Hansen's 30 sec top coat
 





And there you have it. I'm not really sure that I like it though. It feels like it's missing something. Maybe if I would have inverted the colors? IDK I'll probably end up adding something else to it before I take it off, maybe some stamping.

What do you think? Leave me a comment below and let me know. Or you can post on my Facebook Wall. Also, I welcome you to post on my wall. I love to see your pictures and read your thoughts/questions/or comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...