Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Facebook Page

Hello ladies, I hope everyone had a wonderful day.
 Well, I have finally done it! I broke down and made a Facebook page for the blog. I'm still very self-conscious about people seeing my nails. I'm not very good at getting the cuticle line straight and I always seem to mess it up on at least one finger. It's very intimidating seeing all these wonderful blogs and or pages with such great  photos. And, my writing skills suck (lol). But, I figure if people don't like my blog, then they don't have to come back right? Plus, maybe this will help me get over it. So, it's out there now and we'll see how it goes.

PS: I would like to thank my two followers who cared enough to stick around. You girls mean a lot to me and will always have a special place in my heart <3 :)

Enjoy the rest of your day!


Have a question? Or just something you wanna say? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...