Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nails Of The Day (Long Overdue)

Good afternoon ladies, today I just have a short NOTD. If you follow me on Facebook then you can probably already seen these. If you have then you know that these were done late at night and I couldn't (still cant for that matter) get a good picture of them. But anyway, this is what I have for you:


This is Sally Hansen's No Hard Feelings. IRL it is slightly more dusty. Not really what I was hoping for but still pretty none the less.


*Also I'm sorry for being so absent the past week or so. But I'm sure you all know there is never enough hours in the day to get everything done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...