Friday, August 2, 2013

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Rhinestones

hello ladies, I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

*The product in this post was provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I love Born Pretty Store, they have some great nail art supplies (and other things) for great prizes and free shipping! When they contacted me about doing a review I was thrilled. I love doing reviews for companies I know and love. I chose to get something I've been meaning to pick up but never have, 2mm colored rhinestones.
They come in a little wheel with separated compartments. So no worries of them getting all mixed up. You get 12 colors and although I'm not sure how many of each color you get I'm sure its at least 100. They will last you for a long time. They're simple to use: I use a dotting tool to put a dot of topcoat on the nail where I want the rhinestone to go then pick up the stone using the dotting tool and place it on the nail. I add two coats of topcoat and you're good to go. This will hold you for about three days, but you can add more topcoat and it should hold for a few more days. But we all know three days is my limit lol.

I used the light pink to accent a stamping mani that I did. I started with a base of  WetnWild Tickled Pink and then stamped with black and Cheeky CH 50. Then I just added one rhinestone to each nail.


Everything about these are wonderful. From the price to the amount you get and the ease of use. I would definitely recommend them. I will list all the info at the bottom but as a special bonus use the code PANW10 at checkout to get 10% off your order. What do you guys think? Have you ever ordered from the website before? I have some water decals that I bought months ago that I still need to use. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)







Website: http://www.bornprettystore.com
Price: varies
Rhinestones: http://www.bornprettystore.com/colors-round-rhinestone-nail-glitter-decoration-p-881.html
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BornPrettyStore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...