Wednesday, August 28, 2013

POP Beauty Tangerine Taste

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a good day :)

*The product in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have a swatch of POP Beauty's Tangerine Taste. I picked this up a few weeks ago when Sindulge had a sale (big thanks to Lace and Lacquers for sharing that). I got two polishes for under $3, they normally retail for $10 each. I will show you the other one next time as well as some nail art I did with it. But for now on to what you came here to see.

Tangerine Taste is a lovely creamy orange shade, in some lights it can appear coral. I used three coats for photos because I was in a hurry and left some bald spots. You can however get away with two. It was so creamy and gorgeous. This is why I love cremes so much, even something as simple and common (there's lots of this color out there) can still make me so happy. Dry time was also super quick. Definitely a win in my book.

ugh, I'm still loving this color so much, I need to use it again. What do you ladies think? Have you tried this brand before? I love the bottle shape too. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...