Monday, August 19, 2013

LA Colors Raspberry

Hello ladies, I hope you are all enjoying your day :)

*The product in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

When we were at our local drugstore the other week I noticed that they had a couple LA Colors for 80 cents. How could I pass that up? I couldn't lol...One that I picked up is called Raspberry.
It has a really nice jelly formula that covers in two coats, but I think for longer nails you would need more. I added a topcoat since it does dry matte. It has a super fast dry time, and even though it photographs more red it's a darkish pink IRL. I think it would work well for jelly sandwiches. 

I really enjoyed this polish and wish they had a few more colors, especially for the price. Be sure to come back next time to see the final look using this. What do you ladies think? I'm sorry this post is so short, I guess I'm still lacking in the drive department when it comes to writing post. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...