Friday, August 16, 2013

Boo For Subtle Stamping and an Apology

Hello ladies, I hope you all are enjoying your day. It's raining here and I'm sure I've said multiple times just how much I hate rainy days lol

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I would like to start off by saying that I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while and I haven't been active on the page. I just seem to have lost my drive when it comes to social media. I'm still doing my nails so I have plenty of material just no drive to post any of it. In order to get back in the swing of things I started with my oldest manis, and today is a stamped mani featuring China Glaze Elephant Walk.




 This is two coats of Elephant Walk, a slate grey with a subtle silver shimmer in it. I loved the formula on this one and had no issues with it. It was a beautiful base but I wanted to try out my new Winstonia plates so I stamped over it. I used an unnamed metallic purple from LA Colors and plate W110.
The stamp worked really well but when it came time to photograph it they all came out looking patchy. They were fine IRL. I hate when stamping is subtle in photos. I topped it all off with a coat of Northern Light.
You can sorta see the stamping a little better here but it still looks patchy in spots. You can also see the sparkle of NL (swoon). Those little mushrooms are super cute and I need to use them again.

It felt really good to sit down and write this out, hopefully I can get back in the swing of things and stay on track with my posting. Again, I'm sorry for my absence. What do you guys think of this look? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...