Saturday, August 31, 2013

POP Beauty Violetta

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a wonderful day :)

*The product in this post was purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have the other POP Beauty polish I picked up to show you. This is called Violetta and is probably my favorite of the two, but you guys wouldn't make me chose right? lol Just have a look at this dark magenta beauty.
I used two coats for the my photos but I feel like you could get a way with one. It does dry to matte so a topcoat is a must. Although it was more of a waxy finish so I really liked it. It also dried super fast and I had no other application issues. I'm interested to see how this will work for stamping.

Next I decided I would stamp over it using black, I really like this combo. I used the animal print on Cheeky Jumbo plate 9 and LA Colors Circuits (which I finished a whole bottle of, first time I've done that I think lol). I wanted to top it off with NL but I couldn't find it :( 


Overall I love this mani and this polish. I can't wait til my nubs grow out a little so I can use it with the paisley stamp from BM315. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


2 comments:

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...