Thursday, August 8, 2013

Blow Fish Nails

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a great day!

*The products in this post were either purchased by me or received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

I'm gonna try to keep today's post short as I'm running behind (as usual lol). Maybe one day I'll have time to sit down and draft a few post in advance. Yeah right! lol Anyhow, for today's look I started out with two coats of WetnWild's Bijou Blue. I forgot to take swatch pics but if guys would like to see some just leave me a comment and I'll get them for you. My honey got me a few WnWs when she couldn't find the pop art collect a few weeks ago so I might do a swatch post on those. Let me know if that's so something you'd like.
;

After that was dry I stamped with white and Cheeky plate CH 38. I think these little blow fish are absolutely adorable. I love cute fishes. I just got the new jumbo Cheeky plate 9 today and there are a few fish stamps on there so I'm excited. Of course I topped it all off with a coat of Northern Lights.

I just adored this mani. I was pleased that it held up for my normal wear time without chipping. The tip wear wasn't that bad either. What do you ladies think? What's you favorite kind of fish? I'm not sure that I have one. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...