Sunday, August 25, 2013

Something New

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a wonderful day :)

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info, you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have something new to show you guys but I'm not sure if I like the end results. One of my favorite bloggers, Mixed Mama, does a lot of double accent manis and I've always wanted to try one. I knew I wanted to use my new black and white glitter with a neon but I kinda made the rest up as I went.

I started with a base of two coats of KleanColor Neon Pink on my pointer and pinky fingers and LA Colors Circuits on my middle and ring fingers. I layered Maybelline Clearly Spotted over the neon and stamped the pandas from Cheeky Jumbo 9 in white. I love the glitter nails and I can't wait to use this look as a full mani.


I wish I could have done the stamped nails with a white base but all my white polishes make for crappy base colors. I need to pick up a new one. I think had I been able to do that I would like this more, but overall it came out good. What do you ladies think?

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...