Sunday, April 28, 2013

My First Ladder Mani

Hello ladies, I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. It's rainy and dreary here :(

**The product in this post was purchased by me. As always all opinions are my one. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.**

Today I bring you guys some of the simplest nail art that Ive ever done. It's a ladder or cloud manicure. I followed Miss JenFabulous's tutorial on YouTube. I thought the colors I used would be cute together but when I layered the last color it changed to an icky brown.
direct sunlight
Okay, so its showing up a orangeish-brown on here but in person it was brown. This was seriously easy though. I started with a base of Spoiled Checkin' Into Rehab, and once that was dry I layered PI Wild Thing and then Zoya Heidi over it. I finished it up with a coat of SV. Its not perfect but also not bad for my fist time. I really wish that Heidi had not changed colors, I think it would have looked 10xs better.
outdoors shade
And here are some shots of three coats of Checkin' Into Rehab. The golden shimmer can be seen much better when its used on its own. And I love the squishy look. This polish steals my heart.


So, what do you girls think of this type mani? Have you done them before, or is it something that you want to do? If you have or do try them please feel free to post them on my Facebook wall. Also, don't forget to check out MissJen on YouTube for more video tutorials. She has two other "easy nail art for beginners" tutorials that I want to try. So much nail art so little time ha-ha  As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...