Monday, April 1, 2013

Color Mates Little Blue Box

Hello ladies, I hope you all are enjoying your day. I suck at jokes and pranks so I don't even attempt any, do you have any good ones?

The product in this post was purchased by me. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here

For todays post I bring you a quick look at a brand that's new to me called Color Mates. I picked this up at Dollar Tree a while back. I can't find any other info online about the brand either so if you have any please share.




This pretty is called Little Blue Box. I'm pretty sure we're all familiar with the box they are referring to. To me its sort of a dusty version of that shade. Sort a dirty (in a good way) CG For Audrey.

The formula was actually better than I expected. A little runny but not unmanageable. It works best in one thin coat followed by a medium second coat. All pictures include base coat and top coat. Dry time was pretty average as well.


Overall, I really like this. In the photos it gave me lobster hands but I didn't notice that IRL. I wish I could find out some more about the brand and maybe find some more colors. So if you know where I cand find some more please let me know :) As always, thanks for stopping, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...