Monday, April 22, 2013

Maybelline Matte Brownie

Hello ladies, whose excited for Monday? Not!

The product in this post was received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

Today's post is brought to you by my dear friend Shannon from Ohio. I've never met her in person but we have talked,text,and emailed each other for almost three years now and I think of her as part of my family. She sent me this polish for Christmas in 2011. I present Maybelline Matte Brownie:



MB is a medium brown with a lovely golden shimmer throughout. I used two coats for these photos but I could have gotten away with one. As per the name is does dry matte. The first photos are without topcoat.

Then I decided to add topcoat so that you could see it both ways. This brought out the shimmer a little more and I think its gorgeous.


As for the formula its pretty good, mine has gotten a little thick though so please excuse the roughness on my pointer. Dry time was super quick as with most mattes. I ended up adding a matte tc over it to return it to "normal" and that helped with wear time. I wore this for my usual three days.

So, what do you guys think? I really like this polish and I wear it on my toes a lot (yes, brown on my toes) and I wish I had a back-up. Unfortunetly I've never seen any of these polishes so I don't know if they don't make them anymore or they're just not in my area. If anyone knows anything about them I'd love for you to leave a comment down below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a very pretty and unique color! I think those Maybelline Express Finish polishes are older because I've never seen any either. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I guess its off to ebay to see if I can find some more lol

      Delete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...