Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spellbound Nails Frosty Elegance and Off With Their Heads

Hello ladies, I hope you are all enjoying your day.

The products in this post were provided to me by the company for an honest review. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

I am so excited to be able to show you these today! I love Ashley's creations and was ecstatic when I came home and found these on my front porch. Both of these are from her Down The Rabbit Hole collection inspired by Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. These are gorgeous but don't just take my word for it:
First up we have Frosty Elegance "A frosty, sheer white base holds a sprinkling of lightly holographic gold micro-glitter". This one is inspired by the White Queen played by Anne Hathaway. The formula on this was thick but not in a goopy way, you know the kind I mean, the formula of a polish lovers dreams. It took 3 coats for full opacity and is shown with topcoat. Dry time was super quick and removal was a breeze.
direct sunlight
I think that this is a perfect representation of the character and something that I could see her wearing. Its just so elegant and feminine. It was sorta hard to photograph and is much more beautiful in person.
inside, natural light

Next up is Off With Their Heads "an enthralling polish of red, black, and white. Filled with enough red and black hearts to keep the Queen of Hearts herself happy".  This one is inspired by the Red Queen played by Helena Bonham Carter (LOVE her). The formula was, again, nice and thick. It is super packed with glitter. I had no trouble getting any of the hearts out but I did place them on the nail just for appearance  Photos are one coat over WetnWild I Need A Refresh-Mint with topcoat. Dry time was quick on this one too.
direct sunlight
I just love a black and white glitter topper and the red is just an added bonus, not to mention the hearts. And when you think of the Red Queen you think of hearts so of course this is a perfect polish for her character. I have now lost posession of this one to my gf but I know where she keeps her stash, so it might go missing again. haha
inside, natural light

So, what do you girls think? I loved both of these but was surprised by just how much I loved Frosty Elegance. There are three other shades in this collection, you can see them all together here. Madness is Catching is another fave of mine. All of her available polish can be found in her Etsy Shop where they sell for $8. For more updates be sure to Like her on Facebook, but I also urge you to check out her Blog as she does awesome nail art and post previews of upcoming collections.

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...