Sunday, April 7, 2013

Blue Water Marble

Hello ladies, I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful Sunday.

All products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

For this post I'm gonna keep it simple and just tell you the colors I used and show you the pictures. I'm sorry but I'm just not in a talkative mood :(




This marble was done using China Glaze Bohamian Escape and Electric Beat as well as Sally Hansen Blue Me Away. I later added some sparkle to it and if I can find those pics I will edit the post with them later.



This came out very subtle but I actually like it that way. I'm sorry if its hard to see the design, it showed much better in person. I welcome you to leave me a comment below letting me know what you think. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...