Friday, April 19, 2013

Spoiled Checkin Into Rehab

Hello ladies, I hope you are enjoying your Friday.

Before we start I just want to thank the lovie ladies who helped me reach 50 followers here. I was beginning to think this day would never come. I love you all, thank you for your continued support.

The product in this post was purchased by me. As always all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.

Today I have Checkin Into Rehab by Spoiled to show you. I decided to layer it over Buffy The Violet Slayer. It was a good idea in theory, but it just didn't work like I had hoped.




CIR is a purple jelly (steal my frickin heart will ya) with gold flakes in it. In true jelly fashion it will take 2-3 coats for opacity, but you'll still have a slight VNL. As long as you let each layer dry completely before moving on you'll have no trouble with the formula.

All the photos are two coats over BTVS with topcoat. This is a nice combo but the sparkles in BTVS is too much, it seems to cover the gold flakes.

This next picture was on our back porch and its shaded so you can see the flakes better. I have no clue why some nails look two toned, but I kinda like it.

This picture I've gone back and forth about posting. So please excuse the super dry cuticles, shrinkage and smearing of the stamps. And yes, I had to matte this too haha


So, what do you guys think? Do you like it layered like this or would you rather see it on its own? I'll probably swatch it that way anyway. Haha Do you guys have any Spoiled polishes? This is my first one and I want more ;) As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...