Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Birthday Nails

Hello ladies, I hope you all are enjoying your Wednesday. We're half way to Friday!

*All products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

As I'm sure many of you already know yesterday was my birthday. I turned 24, yet I still feel (and act sometimes) like a teenager. haha Better than feeling old I guess :) I wanted to do something besides the usual cupcake nails so I decided I would do one of my favorite things, a gradient. I love how they turned out.
I started with a base of Pure Ice Superstar (the white version), I added a coat of SV to speed up the drying process. For my gradient I used LA Colors Hot Blooded, Wisteria, Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow, and China Glaze Bahamian Escape. My nails are too short to use all 7 rainbow colors so I had to improvise. I think it worked pretty good. I topped everything off with another coat of SV to smooth it out.


I was going to add some music notes to this but the longer I looked at it the more I liked it alone. I am in love with the end result and I feel like it suits me perfectly. I think everything looks better with a rainbow haha. Even though I first didn't wanna do a cupcake mani, now I sorta do. Oh well, I'll save that for another day. Let me know what you think of this down below, I love getting comments and I try to respond to them all. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...