Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daring Digits Master Shake

hello ladies, I hope you all are having a beautiful day

*The product in this post was purchased be me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

If you guys remember when I did my last DD review I mentioned that I would like to have Master Shake. Well, Ashley brought it back and I was able to snatch it up during one of her restocks! Oh what a happy day that was. LOL I also picked up one of her newer polishes Neon Sugar, which I have yet to wear.
Master Shake is a "sheer milky white based polish with gold and fuchsia hexes named for the ATHF". I chose to use three thin layers but I'm sure it would look great layered over white. I had no problems with the glitters or application. Dry time was pretty quick, but I would let each layer dry fully before moving on.


Something about this made me feel really girly when I wore this. I urge you to pick this up if you like milky based polishes. It can be found here. She also has a bunch of new polishes available that you can find here. Also be sure to head on over to her Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest info. 

Let me know what you think, if you have it or want it. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

-Ashlee




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...