Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pure Ice Siren/Twist and Shout

Good afternoon ladies, how are we doing?

Today I have a Pure Ice combo to show you. They have really stepped their game up and are quickly becoming one of my favorites. And I have found my new favorite red creme in Siren.





Growing up there was always a stigma attached to red polish. And I'm sure if you're from the south you know what I'm talking about. I'm glad times have changed because I'm loving red nails. This is one coat of Siren.

I topped that off with one coat of Twist and Shout. TAS is medium red and blue hex glitter, as well as micro red glitter, in a clear base. I topped all that with a coat of seche vite.

I am loving this combo. I think it spices up my nubs. The micro glitter in TAS gives this a jelly sandwich look. I'm bummed that I couldn't capture it in the pictures.


Siren can be found at Wal-Mart but I'm not sure about TAS (I think it was LE) :( I'd check ebay, its worth having.

So, what do you think? Are you loving this as much as I am? Let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...