Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Look #1

Hello ladies, is everybody safe and warm?

Today I have my first Valentine's look to show you. I wanted to do something free-hand but in the ended I settled for some stamping. Its simple, and I think cute, I hope you like it.




I started with a base of Pure Ice Red Hot Mama, which you can see here. Then I stamped over that using Pure Ice Superstar and the SE 20 plate. I covered everything with a coat of seche vite.



Well, that's all for today. I do have one more VD post and I might do a third, I don't know yet. I just haven't felt like doing anything nail wise the past few days. I hate being in a funk :(

Let me know what you guys think down below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...