Wednesday, February 6, 2013

China Glaze Its A Trap-Eze!

Hello ladies, how's your day?

Let me start by saying that I have decided not to do a Chinese New Years mani. I've been racking my brains for almost two weeks now and I still can't come up with anything good. I tried something yesterday but I hated it. So we'll just skip this holiday.

Secondly, what you came here for, I have China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze! to show you. Ill keep it short and just tell you that application was sorta tricky as the glitters like to drag. Make sure you let each coat dry completely before adding another. All pictures show two coats. Please excuse the stray glitters on my pinkie and middle fingers, I didn't notice them until just now.





IAT is full of multi-colored glitters in a milky white base. I know some are tired of white based glitters but I can't get enough. It was part of the Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Way collection.

I picked mine up at Sallys last month during the buy a SV topcoat get a free CG promo. You might still be able to pick it up there but if not there are plenty of websites that you can easily find it on.


So, what do you think? I was so excited to get this but now that I have it I'm kinda 'blah' about it. Don't you hate when that happens? I might end up giving it to my sister but I'll wear it again first. Maybe it will grow on me.

Do you have this or will you be picking it up? Let me know down below. As always thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...