Friday, February 15, 2013

Zoya Whitney

Hello ladies, anyone else glad that VD is over? Time to pick up some 1/2 priced candy lol

Today I was planning to post the mani that I wore yesterday but I sit down to edit the pictures and I realized that there is not one good picture! And of course I've already removed it. Face palm :( Luckily I did think to take pictures of the base, and they came out okay. So that's what I have for you today.




This is Zoya Whitney. It's a dark pink creme, that was part of the Gossip collection. Zoya describes it as a "purple-toned cool pink creme". That is pretty accurate. My pictures however are not color accurate. It is a little darker irl.

This could definetly be a one coater. I used two though. As usual with Zoya I had no application issues. Dry time was quick, making me love this even more.

It is available on the Zoya website. I got mine sometime last year from Copious. I want to look into getting the other colors from this collection. Maybe for my birthday in a couple months. My Zoya wishlist is massive haha

If you love darker pinks I really recommend this polish. There are some dupes out there, but its formula makes it a winner.

What do you guys think? Let me know down below. Also if you picked up any candy let me know what you got. I want some but I need more candy like I need another hole in my head haha!

As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...