Thursday, February 21, 2013

LA Colors Tropical Breeze

Hello ladies, I hope you are having a good day.

Todays post is gonna be short. I'm just not in the greatest of moods. Not even doing my nails help, which usually does. Anyhow onto todays polish.



This is LA Colors Tropical Breeze. Its a darker purple crelly. This was the first LA Colors that I bought. It takes 3 coats to be opaque but the formula is otherwise great and the dry time is super quick.

I decided to spice it up with some dots. For that I used Pure Ice Superstar. I wasn't happy with them, you would think by now I could atleast make decent dots!

And because I can't leave anything alone I added a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy. Please excuse my cuticles, no matter what I do they still look horrid. Winter just hates me.


That was longer than I thought. This polish is one of my favorites and one that I use the most often. Is this one that you guys would buy? Let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...