Monday, February 18, 2013

Zoya Kristen

Hello ladies, Happy President's Day! Is everyone enjoying the long weekend?

Today I have another Zoya that was used as the base for some nail art. I might end up redoing the nail art because I hate the way it came out. I also know that I've shown Kristen on the blog before but never on its own. So I hope you guys don't mind seeing it again haha.





This is two coats with one coat of seche vite. I had no application issues and the dry time was super fast. I feel like a broken record everytime I use a Zoya because their polises are so good.

I just love this shade of gray-blue. Its great for colder weather but I'm a person who will wear a shade all year round if I love it.


Of course you can find this on the Zoya website. From now thru 2/27 use code VDAY13 and get Zoya Carmen,Ali and Sweet free with any purchase of $25 or more. For more info check out Zoya's blog here.

So, what do guys think? I personally love this polish, but I know its not for everyone. Be sure to let me know. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...