Friday, January 25, 2013

Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow

Hello ladies, Happy Friday!

Today I have a Sally Hansen polish to show you. This is one that I have picked up and put back countless times. Finally last Monday I just gave in and bought it. I've seen mixed reviews, so I've always been hisitant about it. But, I'm so glad I finally got it.





I know not everyone likes yellow, but I've always had a thing for bright, funky colors. And yellow nails just make me happy. Perfect for today since its 28°, calling for sleet and my hip feels like its on fire.

This polish is no exception to my love of yellow. Its a bright creamy yellow that covers perfectly in two coats. The first one was a little streaky, but the second evened everything out.

Mellow yellow is part of the XTreme wear line that can be found at drugstores as well as Dollar General for about $2-3. I have a few colors from the line and I like them all.

Come back next time to see how I added to this mani using some 3D nail stickers from LA Colors. The last few manis I've done have been very springy, I guess I'm trying to shove winter out the door lol.

Have you guys tried this polish or any others from this line? Let me know below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...