Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Is it flowers or dots?

Hello ladies, how is your day?

Today I have a flower mani to show you using two of the new colors from LA Colors. This was supposed to be polka-dots, but after I did my pinkie I realized it looked like a flower. Failed polka-dots=semi-successful flowers? Ill take it.





For this look I started with two coats of LA Colors Wisteria. This is one of the new colors that they released this year. I received it as a gift. Don't let the $1 price tag fool you, this is a great polish. I had flawless application and could have gotten away with one coat, but I used two to be on the safe side. Its a pinkie-purple that is slightly more pink. Its name doesn't really fit it, but its still pretty.

Next I used a dotting tool and Seafoam (also LA Colors) to make my "flowers". Seafoam is a dark seafoam green that almost leans teal. It reminded me of Zoya Wednesday (anyone care for a comparrison?) It too is one of the new colors. I can't wait to use it as a base, it looks like it could be a one coater. I finished off with a coat of seche vite.


Both of these polishes are available at Dollar General stores and the Cherry Culture website. I also have three other new colors to show you and Ill probably pick a few more up. I love the price and they have really stepped up their quality lately.

What do you guys think of my flower mani? Let me know below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...