Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Clothing Inspired Nail Art

Good afternoon ladies, how is your day going? (Do you guys get tired of this?)

Today I have another tape mani to show you. This one was inspired by a dress that I saw on tv. The colors were beautiful together but it didn't translate well with the polishes that I used.





I started with a base of Zoya Heidi(3 coats) and China Glaze Elephant Walk(2 coats). Heidi was uncharacteristicly runny and streaky. The color is nice though, if you would like to see it in its own post let me know. Its showing a lot more orange than it is IRL. Elephant Walk was wonderful, I will be using this for a full mani in the future.

Once that was dry I laid down three pieces of tape on my ring finger. (I was careful not to lose my end point this time lol) I painted over that with LA Colors Circuits. While the polish was still wet I peeled the tape off. When that was dry I covered everything in a coat of seche vite.


Overall, I'm a little unimpressed with this. The colors just don't pop the way I had hoped they would. Maybe if I had used the black as the base instead? Oh well, they can't all be winners.
I want to know what you guys think. I love hearing your thoughts and opinions. Please don't feel shy to comment. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...