Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello ladies, how's your day going?

Todays post is pretty short. I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! And share what I want to work on improving blog wise. I don't like to call them "resolutions" cause I have a bad record of not keeping them, and these are something I intend to do!



First of all I want better lighting. Especially around my "polishing desk", I feel that will help my polishing skills. This will also improve (I hope) my photos. Right now I photograph outside. I hate having to work around the weather. Its especially annoying this time of year when its so cold.
I also have a question for you... what type of bulbs should I use? I'm completely clueless when it comes to these type of things. I want a good bulb, but I don't want to spend a fortune on one lol.

Secondly I want to get into a posting groove, time wise. When I first started I tried posting everyday, but that was just too much for me. Right now I'm posting about every 2-3 days. I feel like that's a good frequency.
Another question for you... at what point in the day would you like post? Morning, noon or night. Obviously I can't please everyone, but maybe we can find a happy medium.

And thirdly, I would like to have a little more of a variety. When I started I got caught up in swatching. The indies hit, and that seemed like that was all everyone was doing. Then I started doing more nail art late in the year, and I really want to keep that up. There's also a few polishes that I would like to do comparison post for.
Another question for you... what would like to see moving forward? I'm always open to ideas, so please don't be shy!

And the last one is a LONG SHOT but I'll put it out there. I would love to get approved to swatch for my favorite brand Zoya. I have no clue how to even start working towards this. (Maybe start by swatching the ones you own lol)

Well, those are the things that I most want to work on. This post was longer than I thought it was gonna be. Don't forget, if you have any answers to my questions, or any other advice leave me a comment. You can also send me an email or post it to my facebook page.

As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...