Monday, January 7, 2013

I needed something to brighten my day...

Good evening ladies, how's your day?

As you can probably tell from the title that when I did this mani it was still gloomy. But wouldn't you know it the sun comes out today. Only a few hours late for pictures. Luckily I found a new place inside that gives me decent pictures.




This is Zoya Arizona. Described as "a softened bright citrus orange with a muted cream finish", it was part of the Summer 2012 Beach collection. The perfect orange to brighten anyones day, but it always makes me want some orange sherbert.

This beauty was 2 coats of pure perfection. Of course that's what Zoya is known for. Its no surprise that they are hands down my favorite brand.


As you know I've wanted to do more nail art, so stay tuned for some featuring Arizona. Its really simple, but I was pleased with it. Reminded me of a certain Disney character.

Do you guys have this Zoya? What color always brightens your day? As always thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...