Monday, January 28, 2013

LA Colors Nails Stickers

Hello ladies, aren't we all just so excited for Monday? Yay LOL

Today I have some nail stickers to show you from LA Colors. They were kind enough to send these to me, along with a few polishes that you will see next time, and I haven't seen them in stores so I have no clue where you can find them. :(





When I put on mellow yellow I knew these two would go great together, well atleast I thought they did. This was not the consensus around my house. Some thought the base was too much.

As for application it was pretty simple. I used tweezers to peel them off the sheet and stuck them right on my nails. They are self adhesive so no need for a layer of topcoat. You do need to be careful when pulling them off the sheet as they can tear. I finished with a layer of SV for protection.

I was very impressed with the wear of these. They lasted a full three days without any problems. Which we all know is as long as I can go with the same mani. We also know that my nails take a lot of abuse. They lasted through showers, dishes, house cleaning, animal grooming, you name it. Removal was a little difficult, those things were on there good! I used my citicle pusher to peel them off. But that really wasn't a problem.

Below are pictures I took of the packaging after I did this mani. I forgot to do this before I started, oops :)




Overall I really liked it. I would purchase more if I could find them. I would like to see if they have other designs. If you guys know where I could find these please let me know.

So what do you guys think? Is this something that you would pick up? Let me know down below. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...