Friday, January 4, 2013

Essie Skirting the Issue

Hello ladies, how is your day going?

This is a post that I've had drafted for a while just in case I needed a back up. Its been raining so much here lately that I haven't gotten any good pictures, but its supposed to clear up this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for some good weather please :]





This is Essie Skirting the Issue. I got this last year as a klout perk. It is described as "an esquisite, fashionable burgandy wine". It is a jelly and takes three coats to get the bottle color, but reaches opacity in two.

The formula did leave something to be desired. It was really thin and runnny. I love the color but I probably don't see myself using this one again. I just don't have the patience to deal with it.

On another note I've decided to wear more of my collection so that I can get swatches. I also want to try to do nail art with all of them. I finally got my striping tape, so be prepared for a lot of tape manis. I already have quiet a few planned lol.

When it comes to those post would you rather see one post with the swatch and the art, or would you rather that I seperate them? I know a few of you have already requested tutorials, so ill have to start working on those :]

That's all for today. I know its a bit all over the place, but I really appreciate your feedback. I really want to make the blog one that you like to read, not just skim for pictures.

If you have anything that you would like to see leave me a comment, or send me a message on facebook. Ill do my best to atleast try it. As always thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...