Sunday, July 29, 2012

**Update**

Good morning ladies, first I want to give you an update on how well On A Trip held up. I wore it from Tuesday until this morning. That's what 6 days? ( I suck at numbers lol) The company says that you can get up to 5 days of wear without chips and I got over that. I am extremely happy with this line! These pictures are from this morning.


As you can see no chips and very minimal tip wear. For about $2-3 a bottle I am blown away. I can't wait to get some more.

Secondly I was wondering what you are thinking of the new blog look. I love these colors together. I think its calming. It also reminds me of my favorite Vera Bradley pattern Java Blue. So, just leave me a comment down below and let me know.

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of you day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...