Thursday, April 17, 2014

Color Mates Swatch Fest Part 2

*The products in this post were received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have the rest of the Color Mates to share with you. I liked the these three much better than the last ones. Some of them you may remember from other post. I sat down and did about five or six post worth of things in one day. I don't usually do that, I just photograph things as I wear them.

 First up we have Myrtle Beach Purple. I love this color but the formula wasn't the greatest. It was a little thin and needed three coats with topcoat. Sorta remind me of Zoya Mira


Next up is Bahamian Blue which reminds me of cornflower with a hint of periwinkle blue. Either way it's gorgeous! Again, the formula was thin but I got away with two coats with topcoat.


And lastly is Cancun Blue Sky. This is what I though Zoya Kristen would be based on the swatches I had seen when I ordered it. The formula was a little runny and I needed three coats with topcoat.


Even though the formulas on these were a bit runny they seemed easier to work with than the least three. These I might keep, I haven't decided yet. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)




1 comment:

  1. I probably will keep these Lisa, maybe even the others too. I have such a hard time letting things go even when I know they suck lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...