Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bright, Funky French

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have a fun, bright mani to share with you. I realized that I was so excited find the black and white Maybelline glitter last year yet I've only worn it once. While looking for ideas I came upon this mani by Fingers Polish Mania that was pinned to my "to try" board and decided to give it a go. Fingers used to be known for her funky french manis but she has since branched out, and while I love all her manis I do miss the funkies sometimes. So this is my recreation of a Fingers Funky French.

 I started this look off with two coats of SH Mellow Yellow on my index, middle and pinkie fingers and two coats of SH Blue Me Away on my ring finger. Then I added one coat of Maybelline Clearly Spotted. I am still in love with this black and white glitter. When that was fully dry I used striping tape to section off my tips and added the opposite color. Fingers did hers free-hand but I'm not that brave lol.


 Looking at these photos now this sorta reminds me of deconstructed minions lol. Lord know the nail world needs more minion manis. Ha! I really enjoyed this look and I might try it again with some neon shades. What do you ladies think? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

6 comments:

  1. Lol at the deconstructed minions! I love this mani! (and I miss Fingers' funkies too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe :) Thank you Sarah, it was really fun to wear and such a happy mani. I hold out hope that she'll venture back around to doing them again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These totally reminded me of minions when I saws this in my feeds. The colors really resemble them to me. It looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - it's so bright and fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I realise just how much they resemble them now. I wasn't going for that but they are so cute so I guess it'll do hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Justina :) It was a really "happy" mani

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...