Thursday, April 3, 2014

China Glaze Seahorsin' Around and Wish On A Starfish

*The products in this post were purchased by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have my picks from the China Glaze Sea Goddess collection to share with you. There were originally about  four that I wanted but looking at them in store these were the only two that called out to me. I picked these up during the CG bogo sale at Sally's so don't be surprised it you see a lot of CG in your future lol.

 First up we have Seahorsin' Around, a "mermaid-tail turquoise with soft gold shimmer". I only needed two coats. I had heard she was a stainer so I did use a basecoat.


And, my favorite of the two, Wish On A Starfish which a gorgeous shade of pink with golden shimmer. This one was a little sheer so I used three coats.


The application on these were pretty identical. The first coat went on easily and I used a slightly thicker second or third coat to even it all out. Seahorsin' Around did seem to dry a little slower, but that could be due to my base coat. I need to pick up a new one, I'm considering Orly Bonder. Anyone else use that?

I'm still wearing WOAS and I'm glad I picked these up, although I'm kinda regretting not getting the white one now. What do you ladies think? Which was your favorite from the collection? As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lisa :) I'm a texture-aholic so I just had to have at least one from this collection. Although now I might end up with the white one....and the purple lol

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...