Sunday, April 27, 2014

China Glaze Swatch Spam

*The products in this post were swatched by me. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have a few China Glaze swatches to share with you. Some of these I picked up recently and some I've had for a while just haven't gotten around to wearing. I've still go plenty more where these came from too lol.

First up we have Want My Bawdy. This was part of the Bahamian collection and I picked it up at Sally's in '12 I think. It's sit in my CG drawer ever since. It's supposed to be a blue to purple duochrome but all I could get was blue. It was thinner that I expected and I needed three coat for full coverage. I hate that you can't fix dings without it showing, as you can see on my middle finger :(
 I'd be interested to see this over black, maybe the duochrome will come out to play :)

Next up we have Dance Baby from the Electropop collection. I just love this polish! I wore this for 4 days on its own then added a gradient to it using CG Sugar High (seen here). IRL it's closer to the bottle color and was so easy to work with. Two coats shown here.


And now for a color I wasn't sure I'd like, Angel Wings. This is the gold sister for the much beloved Glistening Snow. I'm not a fan of gold but I actually really, really like this. The holo sparkles just send it over the top. Shown is two coats.
daylight bulb
sunlight
Do you guys like these spam post? I've got so many CGs left untried and although I'd like to do some kind of nail art with each I've been really uninspired as of late so you'll probably get a few more of these. Which on of these polishes do you like the most? I'm still so in love with Dance Baby that I'm wanting to wear it again. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


6 comments:

  1. I like these swatch spams. You get to show a few color in one post which is always nice. There all very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I like to see random stuff, make me go dig thru my collection and try something I've forgotten about, or pick up something new...

    I had to have that Bawdy one but haven't worn it... :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa, I'd like to focus a little more on nail art, but I also enjoy putting these type of posts together. I just need to find a good balance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many that I just couldn't live without and now they're just sitting there. Maybe we'll get around to using them one day...or not lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these! I love that pink one. I have CG's
    I bought in blog sales that I need to share soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Sarah :) Can't wait to see swatches of what you picked up. I always mean to shop some bs but never do..one day maybe

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...