Thursday, April 24, 2014

China Glaze At Vase Value

*The product in this post was received as a gift. As always, all opinions are my own. For more info you can view my disclosure policy here.*

Today I have CG At Vase Value to share with you. If you remember by Grass Is Lime Greener post you know I was disappointed when I couldn't find it in stock in my area. My lovely wife got it for me for an early birthday present along with some new Winstonia plates, a replacement marshmallow squishy stamper head and some other things she says she's waiting on. She spoils me but who am I to tell her no lol?

This color does not disappoint in the least! This pastel blue was so bright it seemed on the verge of being neon at times. It too had a difficult formula but I can live with that. I used three thin coats and nice coat of HK Girl topcoat to smooth it all out.

I just can not get enough of this polish. Looking at these pictures makes me want to put it on again. I only wore it about eighteen hours cause I had some things to swatch, so I haven't gotten my fill of it lol. What do you ladies think? If you do get this please be aware that it will take some patience but the end result is well worth the effort. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)


3 comments:

  1. Love the pastel blue! This is totally a shade I would wear for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really gorgeous. :) So much lighter and brighter than For Audrey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, its kinda like For Audrey on steroids. Definitely different enough to have both.

    ReplyDelete

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...