Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NYC Times Square Tangerine Creme: NOTD

Hello ladies, how's you day going? I just got home from the hospital, had to take my Grandpa for a stress echo, and that place is exhausting!

I wanted to start doing some St. Patty's Day nail art but I was in a hurry this morning so I grabbed one the NYC polishes I picked up at Wal-Mart the other day. This is called Times Square Tangerine Creme (TSTC)





TSTC is a orange-coral that has a crelly finish. IRL it looks a little more coral than my pics. It was slightly sheer and runny which gave me some cuticle flooding. I used two coats with topcoat but looking at it now I could use a third, especially on my ring finger.


This was my first time using this brand, I have a few more by them I've never touched, and I didn't know what to expect. But, for 97¢ I'm pleasently surprised! I can't wait to try the others I have and would definetly purchase more.

Have you guys tried this brand before? I'm loving this shade of orange, I'm SO over winter. Let me know what you think. As always, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question or just something that you wanna say? Leave me a comment...I love hearing from you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...